General terms and conditions
1. This CCI Content is offered to you, the user ("User"). Every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. In particular but without limiting anything here, Brainshark disclaims any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the CCI Content. The information and data included in the CCI Content are subject to change without notice to the User. Brainshark makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, suitability, adequacy, sequence, accuracy, or timeliness of such information and data.
2. The CCI Content made available to you are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind. Brainshark makes no representations or warranties regarding the use.
3. If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it. Such concerns should be addressed to Brainshark.
4. There are links and pointers to third party Internet websites contained in the CCI Content. These sites linked to CCI Content are not under Brainshark's control. Brainshark does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, communications or materials available at such linked sites, or at any link contained in a linked site. Brainshark does not intend these third party links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities by Brainshark, and are provided for convenience only.
5. Each individual site has its own set of policies about what information is appropriate for public access. User assumes sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers.
6. By using CCI Content, the User assumes all risks associated with the use of this site, including any risk to User's computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via CCI Content or User's access to it.
7. Brainshark shall not in any event be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or misuse of the information or lack of information in the CCI Content or with the delay or inability to use the CCI Content, or from any information, documents, services, software, or other material obtained through this CCI Content, or otherwise arising out of the use of CCI Content, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Brainshark and/or any of its employees/affiliates has been advised of the possibility of damages. Brainshark shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole, or in part, by its actions, omissions, or contingencies beyond its control, including in procuring, compiling, or delivering the information, or arising out of any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how caused, or arising out of any user's decision, or action taken or not taken in reliance upon information furnished.
8. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Brainshark. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Brainshark, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.